* All touch given and received will be done with non-sexual intent. I am not here to push the boundaries of what is considered sexual and platonic, so if there is a question about whether something is appropriate, ask first or simply don’t do it.
* If you do have a physical reaction to the cuddle session, it’s ok. Please ensure you move yourself so that it may dissipate on its own. Any part of your anatomy that is in a state of physical arousal should not be in physical contact with your cuddler.
* A minimum of a tank top and workout shorts are required for all parties. No undergarments/lingerie may be visible. Dress comfortably. Cuddling can get warm, so most people will feel comfortable with shorts/leggings and a t-shirt or tank top.
* Touch with hands is only allowed outside of swimsuit areas, specifically including the chest and hip region all the way around for all genders.
* Hands are to remain outside of clothing at all times. This includes not going under shirt sleeves, or moving clothing out of the way to find the skin underneath. If clothing moves out of place, allow the person to move it back themselves; this is not an opportunity to push boundaries.
* No kissing of any kind, anywhere is allowed. Yes, even pecks on top of the head or cheek need to be avoided.
* Tickling is not appropriate in this situation, and if it happens accidentally it needs to stop immediately.
* We both agree to verbalize any unwanted actions, but if you don’t feel comfortable speaking up, either party can “tap out” with 2 quick taps to any appropriate area to indicate all actions should be stopped immediately. We will then reset and discuss any actions that need to be avoided if appropriate.
* At the time of a session, I am free of colds, open wounds, or anything else that may be contagious through skin to skin contact or through bodily fluids. If I have a paper cut or small wound that is covered by a band-aid, I will discuss this before the session begins.
* I will ensure adequate hygiene is obtained to ensure the comfort of both parties including: not wearing any scents (including perfume, cologne, essential oils or the smell of smoke on your clothes or skin), teeth brushed prior to appointment, all clothing (and bedding used) will be freshly laundered, and I will be freshly showered.
* If I am doing an outbound session I will give session details including name, location, time and length of session to a 3rd party to subsequently verify my safety upon completion of the session using a code that will be uniquely used to confirm I am not under duress. If I am unable to provide the code within 1 hour of the session ending, the police may be dispatched to the location of the appointment.
* Prepayment is required up front. If additional time is requested during a session, payment must be made immediately and the 3rd party may need to be updated.
* I reserves the right to refuse service to anyone and will decline any session requests at my discretion.
* I reserves the right to carry a self defense weapon with me.
* If either party feels unsafe or uncomfortable a session may be stopped at any time, but no refunds will be given regardless of why the session ends.
* I and any site users will not be held responsible for any property loss that may occur, or for any injuries that may result from a session. I hereby release the company and site users from any and all liability (except for gross negligence and/or willful misconduct) for such incidents.